Bite On Bullets: Woohoo!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Woohoo!

Day 1 without Baby.

Baby just called me from China! Uber elated (jumps around like some crazy girl)! Haha! Anyway, I'd just done 2 whole Trading, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet questions! Great achievement. I actually did it because I wanted to keep myself busy instead of thinking of Baby. I seriously was thinking of him and how he was eversince I woke up okay. I freaking slept at 6 in the morning yesterday as I was on the phone with Baby. We were chatting since 9pm. Haha. He took off at 6.30 and I went back to sleep. I swore I cried freaking badly when Baby left his house(we were on the webcam). I didn't know I'd miss him so much. So I survived a day without Baby already. I was clinging on to my phone eversince I reached school. Don't believe? Cheryl & Jessica could be my witnesses. Only chatted with him for a lil while before he hung up. Oh, did I tell you his mom is super cute too? I chatted with her for like 15 seconds. Haha. So anyway, I'm waiting for Love to come online. He says he wanna Audition with me. Sheesh. Alright, nights peeps!

Tags Reply

supporter u: do u believe in Hogan? do u believe Joyce is her gf?
Me: Try harder, 'supporter'. Joyce's my friend too, and she's currently attached. (:

Peter: dam cb leh u all.. wan to disturb her.. knn u all no life ar?
Me: Haha, thanks. And you're?

Unknown: Laughs, yeah. Or that person don't even read your post at all.
Me: Yup, definitely. Lamers.

Cheryl: the supporter u english is certainly powerful. wad a nick. hahas, and regina ahs, if audition is lame, wad is neopets. LOL
Me: Lol! I supporter you leh, Cheryl. Hahah! Audition is lame, Neopets' lamer! Lmao.

Joanna♥: Heys girl , ignore all those spams alrights , childish people . You are sweet w Hogan i believe you all can lastlong(:
Me: Yea, don't worry. They seriously don't affect me. :D Thanks babe!



Nothing In This World Can Keep Us Apart.

No comments:

Nuffnang