Bite On Bullets: One After Another

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One After Another

Many things've been happening throughout these 2 days, one after another. I'm really very thankful to have my beloved ones by my side, supporting me. Without you guys, I really wouldn't know what'll happen to me. Thank god I've ya'll.

The person I'm most grateful to is you, Baby. Thanks for going through this situation with me. It's only been a few days, yet our bond's that close. No one will ever know what we're going through now. And I thank god for having you. Remember this, no matter how far apart we are, I'm always in your heart. Nothing can explain how I feel for you. I've never regretted loving you, never regretted knowing you. Because of me, you're willing to go through all these. I'm touched, I really am. Without you, I wouldn't know where I'd be right now at this very moment. You mean the world to me. Remember our promise, 4 years. I'll wait, so will you. I love you, Hogan CJL. (L)

Tags Reply

girl: whr u make th keychain with ur name tht one ? i also want ! :x
Me: Tampines.

sandrina: erm, i ask my ali baba and let you noe? maybe next week i'll be uberly free to go your hse and row row!
Me: Sure, no problem man! :D

MARILYN: MUACKS! ♥
Me: (Inserts kisses back to you). (L)

ANGE: Reg. My bro's birthday is first not second lah dey
Me: Oh shiat, wrong date. Haha. :P

ROWENA: HI REG ! :D <3 LURBEZ WOR .
Me: Hiie Roww. Iie lurrbexs yeuuii to0 worhhx. Lol.

Hogan~Regina: call me asap!
Me: I did, Baby boy. (:

mari:): Stay blissful forever:)
Me: Thanks a lot Mari, appreciated. (:

Weiting-Reg: Aww so sweeeeet ah u and hogan. :D haha, meet me soon after sch k.
Me: Heh, you & Kelvin too uh! Haha. Sure sure! :D

Isabella: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. few hours more. dont be sad ok?
Me: Thank you Baby. I love you. (L)

jingwen`: stay sweet and smiles always~ =]
Me: Thanks Jingwen. (:


4 years down, the promise we made.
My love, my life, my all.

No comments:

Nuffnang