Bite On Bullets: Town With Baby / Overnight Mahjong

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, November 21, 2008

Town With Baby / Overnight Mahjong

I only attended LLA before I decided to skip IAC and walked back home with Cheryl. I actually cabbed down to school with her in the morning which costed us close to 5 bucks each. Sheesh. We wanted to have breakfast at Macs, but I couldn't make it in time because of my fussy-ness again. Haha! Sorry Cheryl. Passed Finn his stuff and off to Long John's for lunch. She left for home while I trained to CityHall to meet Baby.

Walked around Town and Marina Square. We then bused to Clark Quey slightly before 6 to collect my Ez-link at Attica. Yes, I spent a total of 10bucks on my transportation today. Oh well, lesson learnt. Headed back to FarEast to find Zerbel. She treated us to Geláre because she felt real guilty bout that incident. Thanks darling. (L) I saw this nice top that I really fancied at FEP, but it's cost price was 49bucks. Freak. Now I want it real badly, shall get it the next time I'm there. Over to Heeren's to wait for Randall, who I didn't get to see because I left early. Saw Kerner and my school's Dragonboat peeps there.

Marilyn called for an overnight mahjong session with Baby, Edwin, Rowena and herself at her crib. So, I went back to get my clothings for the next day before Daddy sent me to Tampines to meet them. Bused back to her place where our mahjong session begun!



We'll Overcome Everything Together.

No comments:

Nuffnang