Bite On Bullets: Town

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, November 7, 2008

Town

Spent my birthday yesterday very simply. Over to Baby's after school which ended freaking early at 11.30am. Trained over to Lakeside with Alicia. Baby fetched me from the station and back to his place, he was late again. Haha. We were actually supposed to go to Town, but he was super lazy. Sucha pig. Anyway, reached back home before 6. Got prepared and went down to EastPoint with Daddy to meet Mommy for dinner. Uber bloated after dinner. Accompanied Mommy to NTUC to get the stuff for tomorrow's bbq.

Overslept and didn't turn up for lessons today. Of course with Daddy's permission. Haha. Was supposed to have remedial lessons for Accounting in the afternoon, I even got prepared. But guess what? No one was turning up for it, so I skipped it too. Sandrina came over to my place and I took a darn effin long time to choose my clothes today, I swear. I bet she was cursing and swearing at me in her heart. Haha! Sorry Ling. Left my house only at bout close to 4pm.

Over to Heeren's as I wanted to get my headphones, but the red one was out of stock. Argh, super irritated. Everywhere's out of stock for the red one. Whatever. Baby came to meet us. Heeren's - Wisma - FEP - Cineleisure - FEP. Randall came to find us during dinner at Cine's PastaMania. Back to FEP to meet Kai and his friend, Pearline(?). Saw familiar faces at Orchard. Baby and Sandrina sent me to the bus stop slightly after 9, home sweet home.

My poor feets are covered in blisters now. Well, actually only one on each foot. But they're both humongous ones. Thanks to my heels. It's been so darn long since I last wore heels. Maybe about 3 months? Haha. Okay, I'm still thinking if I should burst my blisters. Sorry, I know it sounds sick. But it's hurting.

I've to wake up at 8.45 in the morning tomorrow to accompany Mommy to get the prawns from NTUC. Sheesh. Photos another day. Nights peeps! P/S: It's only been less than 4 hours and yet I'm already missing my Baby. I love you darling boy. (Inserts kisses)

Tags Reply

sandrina: happy burstday!
Me: Thank yeuu Ling! :D Haha.

Unknown: Read(: Cheerup alright? It dreads when we readers see you upset. Happy birthday!(;
Me: Thanks a bunch darling! I will be strong. (:

Weiting: happy birthday reg....... !
Me: Thank you, Chua Wei Ting! (L)

;D: Happy Birthday! Stay preety! ;D
Me: Thanks. (:

MARILYN: Happy Bday dearest cousin! XOXO
Me: Thank you Marmar! :D Love you, xoxo. (L)

Amanda: Happy birthday to youuuu!
Me: Thanks Husband! :D Xoxo. (L)

Joanna: Cutecute! Happy birthday again to you! :) Lastlong with your love yeap! Missyou! <3
Me: Thank you Cutecute! :D Yea, I will. Love you! (L)

passer: how come need to wait for 4 yrs?
Me: It's just a promise between me & Hogan.

Jeffrey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY(:
Me: Thanks! (:

mari:): Wishing you a warm HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the actual day itself again, which is today:) Hope that it would be a fufilling and memorable :) *Best wishes*
Me: Thanks Mari! And thanks for the gift! :D

Sophia: Happy Birthday (:
Me: Thanks girl. (:

S♥B: REG!! Happy Birthday! <333 See you around in school ;D
Me: Sab! :D Thank you! (L)

Hogan: I Love You Baby!*Saliva*
Me: I love you too, Baby! Lum nua! Haha! (Bua saliva back on your face)

Cheryl: happy 17th love (:
Me: Thanks darling! (L)

;D: Happy birthday! 2nd wish. Haha:D
Me: Thank you! (:

passer: you look super pretty ! and mind telling your height and weight ? (:
Me: Thank you. (: I'm short luh. 150cm, 40+kg.

XX: Hello, (: You;re cute! :D ha, you live @ hdb or? Just curious. Takecare yoxzxzx!
Me: Hey there. Thanks! (: HDB. But the recent photos are all taken at the chalet.

Sandrina: hello, can you hurry. i wanna slp already! just wear your uniform and go out!
Me: Haha! Sorry luh, really don't know what to wear what. :P Love you. (L)

errm: hey, were you from kc primary class EM3? i think its you, same class as me :/
Me: Hello. Yea, I was from EM3. (: You're?

Hogan.: Ha.i'm missing Baby too la! ha
Me: I love you, my silly boy. (L)



Short term pain, long term gain. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang