Bite On Bullets: Adidas Watch!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Adidas Watch!

Just got back from Tampines about an hour ago. Went shopping with Daddy & Mummy. Got myself 3 tops, a harversack and finally, my gold Adidas watch! Haha! Super elated. Mummy got that watch for me as my Christmas present. Thank you Mummy! (L) So before I went out with them which was at 6, I was sleeping throughout the whole afternoon. But I managed to meet Baby in the morning for Breakfast at Long John's because he was at the chalet. So that was how I spent my Saturday. And I realised that my comments are getting lesser eversince I changed my Cbox to HaloScan. C'mon people! Tag more, since now those irritating spammers can't spam my tagboard anymore. Hawhawhaw. Try harder, my dearest spammers. Wild Wild Wet with Baby, Marilyn & Edwin tomorrow! Can't wait. (Grins) Nights ya'll!



We Know That This Is Love.

No comments:

Nuffnang