Bite On Bullets: Shopping With Mommy

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shopping With Mommy

I slept from 12.30am til 12.30pm this morning. Finally, I replenished my beauty sleep. Went to Joo Chiat for Wanton Mee for lunch with Daddy, Mommy, Brother and Pipi. Sent them back home before heading over to Tampines for some shopping. Ended up only getting a tank top from Miss Emily and some lingerie. Daddy got himself a new phone, N82. And we even got a 'free' Vodafone. All we've to do is just to pay $9/month for the exact same plan that I'm having now. That's the sub-line. So now I'm currently having 2 lines and a prepaid. Haha! What's more? Mommy upgraded my plan from the normal Sunsaver plan to the Sunsaver Student plan, so now I'll get 1000 free sms per month instead of only 500. How cool's that!? Now I can send 1500 sms per month(my prepaid's not included yet)! Woohoo. This rocks. Okay, enough bout that. Had dinner at EastPoint and back home.




Vodafone 720.



N82.

No comments:

Nuffnang