Bite On Bullets: Imba Tired

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Imba Tired

Super duper ultra mega imba tired! I was on the phone with Baby this morning from 3am til 5plus in the morning. He had to wait for his parents to leave for China at 4am. Hope that his Mom, Dad and Brother'll have a safe trip there. Baby and his sister are leaving for China to join their family on the 12th in the morning, a 4am trip there too. Sighs, another week before Baby's gonna leave me for 5 days. He'll only be back on the 17th. I hope time'll quickly pass.

Anyway, so lessons was superbly slack today. Went for Biz Com at 8 in the morning(thanks to Baby for waking me up), followed by Accounting. Lessons ended at 11.30am. I had a three and a half hours break from then onwards cause my Entreprenuership'd only begin at 3pm. So, I took a train down to Clementi to find Baby. Waited for him to leave school and over to KFC for lunch. Walked around a lil before Baby and I headed back to school. Another 40minutes train ride back to Tanah Merah. ETP was super slack, my group did nothing because Jessica didn't come(our project was in her thumbdrive). Some were surfing the net, while the others were playing Counter Strike. Walked back to Simei with Gabriel and Jinhan.

Tags Reply

Unknown: Welcome. And last long (: Sweet couple indeed. Didn't update bout your chalet?
Me: We will. :D Just updated, scroll down.

passerby: where did u get th white top from on ur bdae post
Me: Miss Emily.

Baobao: ohhh , sis is in love !
Me: Haha, yes Sis?! :P

=]: Last long w/ Hogan :DD
Me: Thanks, I will. (:

sandrina: i wanna row row on your bed! when free when free!!!!
Me: Should be I ask you when you're free right? Haha! Crazy Ling, always want to roll on my bed.

fad-hogan: wah! hogan super fierce! hahaha. yeah let's try! =D
Me: Lol! You two go and gay first, don't involve me. :D


Top/Bottom: Baby's/Mine.






We'll stay like this, til the end. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang