Bite On Bullets: MJ

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, November 10, 2008

MJ

Just a short post for tonight before I shall Audition with Baby, Marilyn & Edwin.

Met Baby at Tanah Merah after school with the company of Veronica, Ruoping, Mari, Nathaniel and Wilson. They waited with me for Baby to come before they left. Thanks! Bused down to Tampines with Baby. Met Marilyn and Cheryl there. I swear Baby was super duper lame today. Don't know what has gotten into him. So this was the conversation between us.

Me: You later better go home and study hor!
Baby: No need to study one lah, I'm so smart.
Me: Yea right.
Baby: I can remember something from every page.
Me: Really!? Like what?
Baby: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3...

You tell me! Is he retarded or what! I laughed like no one's business okay. Ass. Haha! Anyway, went to Century's foodcourt for lunch/dinner. The pasta today sucked real badly. There wasn't any taste at all. Yucks. Bused down to 201 and met Edwin, walked over to Marilyn's after that. Mahjong baybeh! I was losing damn badly at the beginning. And you know what!? All 3 of them 'gamed' in a round! And yes, I had to pay all 3 of them. Because they were all calling for the same card, and I threw that idiotic 2 bamboo. Ass. This has never ever happened to me before can! What the hell. So anyway, I won back my money during the last 2 rounds. Haha. Won 6bucks in the end and Baby won $2! It's his first time winning, so he's darn elated. Bused back to Simei with Baby where he left and I got Daddy's and Pipi's dinner. Home sweet home. I can't believe that Baby's leaving tomorrow! Sigh. Oh well. Audition time! Nights ya'll!

No comments:

Nuffnang