Bite On Bullets: Webcam With Baby

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Webcam With Baby

Just finished Audition-ing with Baby. Haha. I know it's lame, but blame it on boredom. So anyway, Baby'll be leaving at 3 for the Airport but his flight is at 6.30am. Spent the entire day afternoon with Baby.

I missed Business Communications at 8 but I only woke up at 7.50, so went back to sleep and woke up at 8.45 again. Got ready and walked over to my bus stop. That was when Cheryl called me to inform me that Accounting was cancelled. So, headed over to Baby's. Met him at Outram Park and continued back to Jurong Point.

Accompanied him to get his sister's stuff and had lunch. Bused to his place after that. Before we knew it, it was already 6. Baby sent me back to Simei. Thanks Baby. (L) Baby was seriously being real annoying today, I swear! Haha. All the laughing could kill, but that's why I love him.

Time passes so quickly when I'm with him. I met him at 10plus in the morning and it's already 2am the next day. Sigh.
Well, I just hope Baby will have a safe journey there. And Baby, please take good care of yourself. I love you. Come back real real soon kay! Xoxo. I miss you.

Tags Reply

Unknown: Super human Are you blind or someting? She did replied all her tags at her post. Stop spamming.
Me: That person really is. Haha, thanks ya.

Hogan.: ha hi there super human or whatever lame name you can think of.
Me: Baby, you need not entertain these lamers.

>O<: Hellohs pretty ! i still remember ur old hair nice , th fringe abit one ! but still as pretty lah ! Me: Hi there. Oh, okay. Hahah. Thanks. (:

errm: major blog hop, i was actually viewing your blog for awhile, until i saw your cousin's blog, she typed out your full name, so i checked kcp book and i got a big fat shock? HAHA. anyway, hi 8 year ago classmate ;D i can send you the photo, haah sorry for spamming :/
Me: Hahah, I see. Hello. It's okay, I don't think I look good in there too. Lol.

ROWENA: REG I MISS YOU SIOL . & IM WATCHING SHI XIONG DI NOW :D LOL .
Me: I miss too siol. Fyi, I've only watched that show once. Haha.

MARILYN: hahahahahah. some "ERRM" go around b!tching abt ppl again.. she enjoy it so much (:
Me: Chill leh Marmar. Haha.

aida: boyfriend baru sey! ekeke
Me: Hahah, Hun uh Hunn! :D You run go where already, so long never see you!

passerby: where u get th white dress u wore on ur bdae?
Me: Miss Emily.

Blog hopper: woah, 2 of u so sweet, i mean ur boyf & you, :D wah, last long wors, :D
Me: Thank you, we will. (:

super human: ey girl, why u never reply 2 my tags? where? faster....i wan 2 know whether yr HOGAN is a GIRL OR BUTCH?
Me: Are you blind or blind? I did reply you. Don't bark like a dog here please. And stop spamming Hogan's tagboard also. What's your problem? He's a 100% guy, are you jealous?







I'll miss you, Baby. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang