Bite On Bullets: Ice Skating

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ice Skating



Accompanied Baby back to his place after the mahjong session which ended prolly at about 6am. Baby freaking won 17bucks! While I lost bout 5. Was dammit tired, yet we couldn't sleep. We had to stand in the train throughout the whole journey from Simei to Lakeside, imagine that! Got to meet Baby's parents. They're really cute okay. Haha. Bathed and got changed. Now I know why Baby's always late to meet me. Read his blog for more details why he's always late. Left Baby's for Kallang. This time, we finally got ourselves seats in the train and slept throughout the whole journey.

Met Marilyn and Edwin at Kallang and we cabbed to somewhere near the Indoor Studium. Met Angela, Charmaine, Matthais, Rowena and Shawn there. Had lunch before going to Ice World to skate! First time ever ice-skating. It was fun fun fun! Okay, I fell once. It's because I couldn't brake in time and I banged into Baby and pulled him down with me. Haha! Sorry Baby. Grins. Everything ended at about 3. Left that place and Baby accompanied me back home. Slept from 6-8. Mommy woke me up to have dinner at EastPoint with her. Did some shopping at EastPoint before heading back home.


Regina & Hogan.


Charmaine & Matthais.

Marilyn & Edwin.

Rowena & Angela.

Left: Shawn.
Right: Shawn, Me & Baby.









My pro Baby.

Left: The girls.
Right: The guys.





Til The End Of Time.

No comments:

Nuffnang