Bite On Bullets: Lack Of Updates

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, November 3, 2008

Lack Of Updates

Hello everyone! I'm back at last! Deepest apologies for the lack of updates, my schedule's been really packed these past few days. It's 1.40 in the morning and I've just finished my powerpoint presentation for Business Communications later. Finally, I can have some rest. Promise to update bout the past few days alright? Be patient! For now I shall just reply to all the tags in my tagboard. It's gonna be a long one. Goodnight everyone! Xoxo.

Tags Reply

Joanna: Hey love! Takecare of yourself. I hereby wish you a early happy birthday okay? (L) you! <3 color="#000000">Hey darling! Thank you! Xoxo. (L)

robin: happy birthday~!!
Me: Thanks! (:

mari:): happy 17th birthday:) Hope that your chalet will turn out fantastic and may whatever you wish for come true
Me: Thanks, Mari! :D

Cheryl: I cant wait for ur chalet, for the mahjong session. wees! lol
Me: Lol. Play enough at my chalet not!? Haha!

Passer.: You look pretty & sweet. =)
Me: Thanks. (:

ken: erm, i recognise u by ur height n size.. HAHAHAHAHAAAA.. =x Ur face kinda difficult to recognise lay
Me: Whatever luh you. Hahah.

zzz: happy belated birthday..=)
Me: It's not belated yet, cause it's on the 6th. But thanks neway! :D

Unknown: Happy advance birthday (:
Me: Thank you! (:

mabel: sweetheart! 4 more days to ur bday =D happy bday in advance and of cos i miss you =D
Me: Sweetheart! Yea! Hehe. Thank you! I miss you too, meet up soon alright? (L)

♥: Hello Regina! Happy Birthdayy! Stay Preety Always ;D
Me: Hey there! Thank you! :D

Jaee`: Happy belated birthday :)..
Me: It's on the 6th, but thanks. (:

Jess: Hi dearest baby, hope you enjoyed your chalet, I'm sure you do :D Cas I do too !
Me: Dearest dearest! I definitely did. Love you! Xoxo. (L)

Joanna: Cutecute! (L) You link me under red hearts! I'm effing touched! Loveya. <3 color="#000000">Hello Cutecute! Haha. Of course! Love you too darling. (L)

MARILYN: (: hope you enjoy yourself during the chalet. love you cousin!
Me: Yes I did. Thank you Marmar for your company for the past 3 days. I love you! (L)

Hogan: baby, don't get too upset yea.remember the saliva!
Me: Baby! I won't, don't worry too much. Haha, you uh. I love you. Xoxo. (L)

ROWENA: hi ^^ LOL .
Me: Hi, back. Haha.

Cheryl: Regina, hope you enjoyed urself (:
Me: Yes, I did. Thanks Cheryl! :D

MARILYN: LOL! i can see saliva all over reg's face! later grow pimples!
Me: Yea loh! Haha, he thinks that his saliva very powerful. Lol.

Cheryl: you too together already uhs? lopl
Me: Yep. (:

ruth: hogansaliva facial? LOL. please leh!! anw, Love you Regina! <3 color="#000000">Lol! He rubbish one. Love you too Ruth! Don't broad too much bout that matter already kay? (L)

Weiting: Aww. So sweet Reg! Last long with Hogan k! :D Hogan, take good care of her. (:
Me: Weiting! Yea, I will. Thanks! :D Love you! (L)

row(shuffler): NOW NOW REGINA! i bet i'm the last one to know that you and hogan are together aye! hahah cute la you two~ (:
Me: Rowena! No luh! I think there are quite a number out there who still doesn't know bout it. Haha. Thanks babe! When are you coming back!? We miss you! :D

K: hi, happy 4 u 2 find ur luv agian..4get e past, treasure nw..he loks like a guy can b trust...hapi long lastin babe!
Me: Thanks. (:

(:: Hahas, what a sweet couple (:
Me: Thank you. :D

ANGE: TOGETHER TOGETHER TOGETHER EVERYONE. Omgggggggg, REGGGGG
Me: Lol, whatever lah Ange! Haha.

row(your cousin): HAHAH SO CUTE SIAH GOT DOUBLE ROWWW :D ok i just had to be lame .
Me: Uh huh, understood.

fad: regina and hogan sitting on a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G! haha :D
Me: Fadzly! Uh uh, wanna start uh. Don't make me disturb you ah! Hahah! :P

rowee: anyways regina, wish u all the best with hogan. u two really look superb together (:
Me: Thanks darling. (: Come back soon alright! We'll be waiting for you!

Isabella: LAST LONG BABY. see you on friday
Me: Thanks Baby, we will. Love you! Xoxo. (L)

Cheryl: last long long kayy (: lovelove
Me: We will, thanks my dear. (L)

;D: Last long with Hogan. You two makes a cute couple. (:
Me: Definitely. (: Thanks a bunch.

passer: is that photo ho gan kissing you?
Me: Yes, and why?

MARILYN: LOL. reg's blog become hogan replying everyone!
Me: Yea luh! He thinks it's his tagboard now. Haha!

passerby: WHAT THE HELL? YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HOGAN? SO FAT AND UGLY........
Me: You can insult me for all I care, but don't ever insult Hogan! If he's fat, you're obese. If he's ugly, you look like a dinosaur. He's perfect in my eyes, so why do you care?

Weiting: Haha. Ya. What is Reg's is Hogan's liao. XD So hogan can reply tags!
Me: Hahah! Yea luh, he uh. (:





Baby, you're a part of me now.
I love you. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang