Bite On Bullets: Unlucky

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, August 4, 2008

Unlucky

Took a cab back home after school. Quickly bathed, changed and got ready. Took 31 back to school to meet Hana, Terry and Kerner. Wanted to dance a lil, but seeing Hana busy, didn't wanna disrupt her from her dancing. So, I left the Dance Studio with Terry to meet Sam and Yap. Accompanied the guys to the gym. I seriously felt damn awkward, I was the only girl in the gym. Imagine that. Anyway, went to Cafe 1 to slack with Sam, Terry and Kerner. The two then left for their Dragon Boat training while Kerner walked back to Simei. I took 31 back to Tampines in search of my new school shoes.

Being that unlucky shit I am, I forgot that Tampines doesn't have any Everlast branches. So, I took 31 again down to Parkway thinking that they'll carry the design that I want. Guess what I ended up with? A HelloKitty water bottle, file, pencil and notebook. Was so darn pissed off. Took a bus down to Eunos, and then trained down to Bugis where they had an Everlast branch, fianlly. Lady luck was seriously not shining on me today. They didn't have the design I wanted in my size and colour. How awesome is that? So, I actually bought a Converse shoe in the end. I even had a hard time choosing between the one I bought and another shoe(in Cherry design). I got myself two anklets and a braclet too. Saw Elliyana, Clement, etc at Simei's Starbucks as usual. Home sweet home at 8.45pm.

I swear 'So You Think You Can Dance?' is the coolest shit. Everytime this programme appears on television, I'd always have an urge to suddenly practice dancing. So, Hana has promised me to teach me some moves if we go to the Dance Studio again on Wednesday. Thanks babe!



Tell me that you love me, thought I know I'll never be your number one.

No comments:

Nuffnang