Bite On Bullets: I Need Stamina

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Need Stamina

Walked over to Simei's Starbucks after school to accompany Amanda to get her Mocha Frappacino. She left me all alone because she had to find her Yongquan at Koven. How awesome. Thanks Yongquan. Anyway, went home got changed and went to jog around my place.

Some conflicts then happened with me and someone. Shan't mention who it is. She was seriously dammit ridiculous. I've never seen someone so unreasonable as her before. She even shouted at the person I loved most, Daddy. I've never even shouted at him before that loudly, scolding him. Who is she to do that? She should at least have the utmost respect for elders right! It's my fault, I admit it. But did she need to shout at Daddy? I mean, come'on. Be reasonable. Daddy didn't even know nuts bout it. Forget it. Talking bout it just makes my blood boil. And I just got freaking scolded by my parents. Argh.

Cooled myself down by running, listening to my iPod, and chilling at the playground by myself. Went over to the Fitness Corner aftermath. Did everything there, and went back home at 8pm. Had dinner, and did my 100 sit ups. I'm officially starting my exercises today. Perharps I got motivated by someone. Laughs. Let's hope I can carry on with this for weeks, or maybe even months! I need to brush up on my stamina. I don't know why everytime I run, I'll get stitches. It seriously sucks.

Im'ma off to do my Newspaper Article Review now. Sweetest dreams everyone.

Reply To Tags

sandrina: ling, i'll be here for you no matter what. pardon me for not chatting with you this days. my voice is getting sexier already. sigh
Me: Thank you very much, Ling. I love you. It's alright, I never blamed you. (:

Cheryl: im sure you can (:
Me: I'm gonna try my very best. (:

Isabella: BABY!!!!!!
Me: Yes yes, Baby? :D Miss you like !*#@ lah. Mwah.

Jasmond: relink me,thanks
Me: Relinked.

sandra: hey hey hmmm take care and wish u all the best in ite life and school work!! tought i no longer in that school but still all the best!!! CHEERS!
Me: Hey. Thanks. (:

Alicia: No, I still rock more : )
Me: Nah! I rock more than Alicia Wongwongwong! :D

No comments:

Nuffnang