Bite On Bullets: The Truth

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Truth

Im'ma at OFA lesson now. Just finish my work. Nothing much really happened today. Just that I got 83% for my AFD test. How lovely. So, Amanda, Alicia, Terry, Kerner, Vin, Leon and Kaisheng went to Cafe 1 to slack. Cause we didn't have any lesson. Now Mr Goh has asked the few of us to hand in a Newspaper Article Review every week. I promise to work hard from now on! He has really motivated us. Thank you Mr Goh. Alright, I've to go now. Goodbye.

Well, everything has an ending doesn't it? And mine came just too soon. Actually it didn't really have a beginning, it just ended. Oh well. My girlfriends and bestfriend were there. And I'd like to thank them very much. Though some of them didn't wanna let me cry it all out. Here's a big thank you to Amanda, Katherine, Jessica, Alicia & Terry. Love you guys. I'll continue to stay strong, if possible. I want to let it all out. Let's hope I'll be fine by the end of this week. And I'd like to let that person know that I'm fine. I really am, maybe infront of you. It's alright, I'll pull myself up and that's for sure.

No comments:

Nuffnang