Bite On Bullets: Pool

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pool

Caught Hana, Ashik and Rasydan's dance performace at the Forum during our break. They were fantastic! Played a game of Pool with Fabian after our lunch. I won him because he got the 8 ball in, and he was not satisfied. So after lessons, we went for a re-match. And I won him hands down. Laughs. See Fabian, it's not tyco anymore. Walked back to Simei with Kerner & Jinhan after a few rounds of Pool.

Tomorrow's the eve of National Day. Practically all of my classmates and I are self-declaring holiday. Which means, we'll be having a super duper long weekend break! Lol. And we're most likely to be going to Sentosa on Sunday again. Will be meeting my secondary classmates at East Coast Park for a picnic and I'll be going to Bugis to celebrate Louis' birthday. Ciao.

This bike is damn effin chio lah!



Reply To Tags

Sandrina: omg. im blushing! tao yan! Xiaolan is still sleeping!
Me: Crazy uh, blush for what. You're damn mental please.

passerby#o8: icics. cos ii dunhab ur new link. tats why. everytime come here den found out eu no update. haas. alrites! =DD TAG ! =DD
Me: Oh. But I thought I'd already posted my new link very big on my post? Thanks anyway. (:

kitty: wow abit x la!..i gv u a web all kitty brand.. www.me2yougift.com
Me: Yea, but it's alright. Thanks ya. (:

kitty: wat happen 2 ur love life?
Me: I myself am not quite sure. But I'm fine.

Mr good looking: Yes Yes you are right!! my face do looks like an baboo ass. yahoo....
Me: I'm glad you admitted.

Jeannie: Super agreed! Damn funny.
Me: Yea, hahah.

I really wouldn't wanna lose such an awesome friend like you to others.

No comments:

Nuffnang