Bite On Bullets: My Beauty Sleep

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Beauty Sleep

Lessons ended early today. Everything was done by 12. Cabbed back home after school as I was too tired and my blister was killing me. Anyway, due to my tiredness I freaking slept from 3pm til 7.30pm. Laughs. It's the first time for me. Maybe it's cause I only slept for about 4 hours plus in the morning.

A big thank you to Mari. She's uber sweet. She got me 2 boxes of Hellokitty sweet. Thanks babe!

I just realised that exams are round the corner! I'm super freaking out now. It's on the 8th and 9th of September. Im'ma study tomorrow when I return from school, promise. I wanna do well for my exams. I especially have to buck up on my Business Fundamentals, because I suck in that. Oh well.

Sentosa outing with Jessica, Kai, Reign, Randall, Elisha and company on Friday. Can't wait man! It's sure gonna be hell lot of fun.

Buhbye.

No comments:

Nuffnang