Bite On Bullets: Shedding Tears

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shedding Tears



Happy 18th Birthday, Marcus! (:

Met Katherine in Town at 5plus. Went to FarEast Plaza to shop. Got myself a tube dress, a spaggatti top and a shirt. That girl was seriously on a shopping spree. She was loaded today, unlike me. Poor shit, forgot to bring out my POSB card. Laughs. Was not that satisfied with shopping, cause I didn't get myself a really nice top which I've been wanting for a long long time. Anyway, Jovian came to find us at 6plus. Walked over to Wisma followed by Heerens' and lastly, Cineleisure. I swear Katherine's feet is superbly small. It's a freaking size 3, I've never seen someone's feet so small before. Damn tiny and cute. Lol. It's difficult for her to find a nice footwear which also fits her feet. Went to Tpy to find Sam aftermath. Headed over to the Pool place where he met some of his friends. He sent me to CityHall and went back to Sommerset for a midnight movie. Mummy called and scolded me again for being back so late. Something then happened. Sighs. I really hate crying.


Every tear I shed, it's all because I love you.
Do you seriously care bout me?
Im'ma sorry. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang