Bite On Bullets: Happy 17th Birthday, Weiwei!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday, Weiwei!

Happy 17th Birthday, Weiwei!



Caught 'The Love Guru' at Cathy Cineplex just now with Craig. It's a dammit funny show, quite worth the money. Walked around in Town before the movie. Finally, I got my EverLast pumps from Heerens. Been wanting it for so bloody long. I ended up bleeding at the back of my feet. Walked over to FarEast, and went back to Cineleisure. Met Sam and his friend for a lil while before my movie. I finally saw a full print bag! Didn't managed to get it. Cause I was actually planning to get it after the show. But the shop closed on me, just when I reached. I might be going down to Town tomorrow just to get it. Trained down to Bugis to meet Kai, Randall, Fadzly and Reign. Saw AhKiat Kor, Bernice and co. It's been effin long since I last saw them. Home sweet home at 11pm.


Compared to the other 2, I think Chantal from America's Next Top Model is super hot! I hope she'd win.

Reply To Tags

Isabella: how the hell i know?
Me: Hack care the person lah, nothing better to do. Love you.

Just passing by(:: hi, do you mind tel me what hairstyle did you cut? it looks cute yea(: do take care .
Me: Hey. Hmm, I just describe to my stylist. It's not bangs by the way, because I want it to be by the side. (:

Ruoping: regina! (: i don't know what to say but, CHEER UP! LOL.
Me: Ruoping! :D Thank you very much. Love.

syakirin: i've been around. where have you been?! short.
Me: I've been around too! Haven't been seeing you at Simei sial. You run go where already? What short! Hahah. :p

No comments:

Nuffnang