Bite On Bullets: Lacking Of Sleep

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, August 1, 2008

Lacking Of Sleep

I'm seriously lacking of sleep. Went back in the middle of the night to find Marilyn, Edwin, Marcus, Gan and Chester. Met them at Macs and went back to the Chalet. The birthday girl asked me to accompany her to the toilet to wait, while she bathe. Because as you know, the hell gates opened at 12 midnight. Being real nice, I accompanied her in the toilet and waited. She accompanied her Guild friends while the rest of us layed on the bed, and slowly one by one, we began to fell asleep. I didn't actually sleep til 6plus in the morning. How pathetic can it get. Something happened during that period of time. Im'ma not gonna say it out, it's an inside joke. Anyway, left Pasir Ris at 10plus.

Didn't attend BFD, because I was already late. Met Amanda and went to class. By the time we reached, which was like half an hour after class has started, we were told that we could leave already. Why? Because Mr Kinketsu didn't come, and we only had one assignment to do. But we ended up doing the Access because Amanda knew nuts about that new topic. Left for Cafe 1 at 12plus to meet Sam. Soon later, Yap and Terry came. They left for their DragonBoat training at 1plus while Amanda and I went for Pool.

I freaking fell asleep while waiting for the table. I was seriously effin tired. Played quite a number of rounds with Amanda and Nathaniel. My brother was such an ass, I rang him up to ask him to fetch me from school because the car was with him. But no, he said he'd be finishing late. Bloody hell. So, I had to take a bus to Tanah Merah, and train back to Simei from there. That was how tired I was, I couldn't walk. Anyway, before that I rang Daddy up. I wanted to ask him to fetch me, then he told me that the car was with my brother. So randomly, I asked him to go over to Joo Chiat for dinner to have Wanton Mee. Laughs.

Reached home, got changed and coma-ed on my bed. Daddy woke me up about an hour later, because we had to burn joss papers. My face was super shagged, I swear. After burning, my face was as red as an apple and I think I could even cook an egg on it. Lol. Joking. Guess where we went after that? Joo Chiat! Grins. I love Daddy to the max. (L)

I might be meeting Amanda tomorrow for Town, as usual. We'll just see how it goes. Alright, I need to catch up on my beauty sleep before my eye bags starts coming out. Goodnight.

No comments:

Nuffnang