Bite On Bullets: Uber Tired

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, August 25, 2008

Uber Tired

I currently still hate my hair. And I'm still not happy that it's so darn effin short! Nabei. Hair, please don't be so flat and faster grow! Lol. Sorry for whining, but I'm gonna do so everyday (well almost) til my hair is back some sort like before.

School ended real early today, at about 1.50pm. Came straight home. I've been wanting to catch a nap from just now. But it never seems to work. The air conditioning man came to service all my aircons. Okay, I shall nap for a lil while now til dinner. Goodbye.

Those who're interested in attending the upcoming party at PLAY, please please get your tickets from me! The next day is Teacher's Day, so not to worry! C'mon! Contact me now!

No comments:

Nuffnang