Bite On Bullets: Fakers

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fakers

Wow, I finally realised what a fool I've been. Isn't wonderful to let people make us of me? How stupid could I get. Thanks for throwing me aside when you didn't need me anymore. Life seriously sucks. Oh well, Im'ma try to stop broading about it and get my studies done and over with.

Went back to Temasek to visit my beloved classmates. They're still seriously the best. Though we always get into quarrels, it'll end in just a blink of an eye. We still treasure all of us like we used to, no matter what. Remember 5/2, you guys are always in my heart. Buck up for your 'O's alright! I bet you all will get into the Polytechnic. You'll have my support and I promise to visit you guys whenever I'm free. I'd really love to thank Hanying and Khaizal for today. I love you two. (L) And also not forgetting Dzul, James, Darren, Zuhdi, Lina, Hasif & Aliff. Love ya'll. And Muhd Khaizal, I want my class T-shirt alright! You better dig out that nice piece of paper which has the class tee's design on it, or I'll slap you. Laughs.



P.S: Jessica, remember what I said. No matter what happens, I'll always be there. Promise to meet you up soon alright. Please don't do anymore foolish things alright? I don't wanna see you getting yourself hurt, get it? And thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most. You're someone I really treasure. I love you a gazillion, babe. Xoxo. (L)

Nights everyone.

No comments:

Nuffnang