Bite On Bullets: Bored

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bored

I'm obviously very bored, because I'm blogging once again. Anyway, I've just completed one Newspaper Article Review about 45 minutes ago. I was browsing through my brother's blog just a few seconds ago. And his ridiculous posts made me laugh to myself like some retarded ass. Those interested, you can have a look at his blog. Do look out for his 'Why Girl's Blogs > Guy's Blogs'. I bet you'll start laughing like I did. It's in his most recent post, somewhere at the end. He went for some shoot just a few weeks back for Singtel. And here's the outcome in the one of the Fridays' 'Today' newspaper, few weeks back.



Alright, bedtime. Goodnight.
Please stop being so fake. I know you dislike me, just say it in my face. And I was that foolish, for treating you like someone I treasured.

P.S: I love IsabellaTanTina and SandrinaLimHuiYi. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang