Bite On Bullets: Sleepy

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sleepy

Just got back from school about an hour ago. The weather is killing I tell you. Perspired so much by walking back home from school. Finally, the awesome feeling of the aircon. Laughs.

I've to do 2 more newspaper article review by tomorrow as told by Mr Goh. So does all of the others who did 1 today. Shit. I shan't complain, because it can help to strenghten my English. After my fickle minded desicions, I've finally chose Entrepreneurship as my first chioce for my Elective. While my second choice would be Banking and Finance. I actually already decided on Banking and Finance, but after hearing what Mr Ng had to say. I decided to change my mind. Let's hope things go on smoothly for me.

Alright, Im'ma gonna take a lil nap right now. My eyes are shutting, and my tail bone still hurts because of the 100 sit ups I did last night on the floor. Farewell.

Edit/

Shit myself. I hate myself to the core. I've left with nothing. No one's here anymore. Im'ma stranger in everyone's eyes. Even to my closest. What's the point of living, seriously. I've many things hidden in my heart, no one knows. The feeling sucks. I hate it. One by one, all leaving my life. I'm nothing.

No comments:

Nuffnang