Bite On Bullets: A Pot Calling The Kettle Black

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Pot Calling The Kettle Black

If you aren't afraid of losing,
then why are you using words and trying to bring others down?


And everything came to a conclusion. Oh well, I won't give a damn no more.

School was per normal. Bused then trained down to Simei. Met Clement, Venice & company at Starbucks. Waited for Craig and sent him to the MRT station as he had no more MCs and needed to book in his Camp. Met Aaron and Ahtong. Accompanied them for a lil while and headed home. Aaron was being damn irritating, he kept taking snapshots of Ahtong and he kept disturbing him when he was eating. Such an arse. Laughs. Gonna post some of them up.




Anyway, I swear my brother's the world's most idiotic person! He's been lying to me about that Longan trick eversince I was in Primary or Secondary school! And today, I finally found out he's a big cheat! Asshole. Alright, I shall read a chapter of my 'Do Not Distub' first being I concast on my bed. I can't wait for our outing on Friday to Sentosa! Cherrios!

The big oreo, Kai, asked me to change my messenger's nick to 'i am RIBEOREOGINALON'. So here was what I said.

Kai: anything for the little oreo!!~ =)
Kai: hey change your nick
Kai: lol
Kai: put i am RIBEOREOGINALON
Kai: cool name
Me: LOL
Me: THEN YOU CHANGE YOURS ALSO
Me: i am THEWORLD'SBIGGESTOREO
Me: i confirm put ribenaoreoginalon one

My current personal message: 'I am a combination of Ribena,Oreo,Regina & Watermelon, people call me RIBEOREOMELON.'
Kai's current nickname: KAI:i am the BIGGEST OREO on earth! Rolling rolling!!~omg, i am being bullied ,that SMALL OREO,zzzzzzzT.T

Reply To Tags

Passer: you just got a gucci totebag and wallet? omgomg pictures :D love your photo :D
Me: Yeap, it's non-authentic though. Sure, shall post it up soon. Thanks babe! (:

kitty: oh babe..i saw e bdae cake..izit frm han's? choco. truffle...
Me: Yup, it's from Han's.

fifie: hello reg! link me alright? and as per normal, gorgeous as always! :) take care love!
Me: Fidah! :D Linked you up darling. Thank you! You too uh! Still've those gorgeous huge eyes. Heheh. Takecare too! Meet up with the rest soon yea! Love.

PASSERBY: did you quarrel with yuanping? aka katherine
Me: And why do you ask?

xiaohearts: hellos may i ask where'd you cut for hair? (: looking for a good hair salon
Me: I always either go to NK Hair Salon or Jean Yip. (:

Cheryl: yeahs, just ignore all the crap, and you know there's still people who love you (:
Me: Thank you, Cheryl. (: Yup, definitely.

jingwen`: you're more than welcome sweetie. C= hey hey, i voiced that, lol ! ^^ quantity doesnt mean quality.. way to go girl *claps*
Me: Yea. Of course! Because it's quoted by you! :D

P.S: I love Isabella & Baobao.

No comments:

Nuffnang