Bite On Bullets: Scars

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, August 4, 2008

Scars

Went for lunch at EastPoint's Canton Restaurant with Daddy, Mummy, Brother, Ahpi. Was forced to go to Char's house aftermath. Luckily, it wasn't that boring there today. All of my cousins were there. We reunited once again. Went to Whitesands at 5plus. Dinner at 7. Helped 5th Aunty with a banner for her Church's funfair coming this Sunday. Trained back home with Mummy after her Mahjong. Didn't get to meet up with my classmates for the Sentosa outing. Im'ma so sorry. Especially to Katherine. Though I really wanted to catch up with them at the last minute, some conflicts with my Mummy occurred. Sorry babe, I still love you yea.



'Even if the world falls, and the stars refuse to shine, I'll be by your side no matter what.'
This is a sentence that every girl dreams the guy who she loves to whisper it in her ear. Maybe I can never fulfil this wish. When Im'ma at my lowest point you weren't there. Where were you? Controlling those tears doesn't seem to work. I tried to pull them back, but I failed. It hurts how someone once so close to me seems to be drifting away just like this. You gave me hope from the very beginning, and suddenly you pushed me down the tip of a mountain and crashed my hopes. I thought I was the one for you, I thought I could be yours. Maybe it's all part of my wishful thinking. Please tell me that I'm uttering rubbish. Cause I'll believe everything you say, even if it isn't true. Why? Because I've fell for you, too deep. I wish you'd read this, and tell me what I said isn't true. Not a single bit. There were so many for me, but I chose to give them all up. That's how important you mean to me in my heart. I'd always apologise even if it wasn't my fault. How foolish can I get? I don't know either. Who am I? Who's the one I love? What am I doing? I don't know. My mind's pure blank. A day without you, seems forever. It's really hard. But would you ever know? I'd do anything, just to see you. Even if it's just a minute. My heart always skips a beat whenever I see you, why's that so? How'd I wish you would ran up to me, hugging me tightly, telling me that you love me. I guess it'll never come true. But if you asked me if I love you, my answer is kept in your heart til eternity. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang