Bite On Bullets: Happy Teachers' Day!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Teachers' Day!

Happy Teachers' Day, Teachers! ♥
Be it my teachers from Secondary school or ITE lecturers, thank you. Thanks for giving me knowledge on studies, and also for your support. This goes out especially to my Secondary school teachers for tolerating all my nonsense and for always encouraging me. Ms Soh, Mdm Yeo, Mdm Sharifah and Ms Lim, thank you. Ya'll are the best any student can ever have.

Pulled myself outta bed this morning at 8.30am and got changed. Waited for Luqman to get ready and we bused back to our Secondary school. Didn't attend lessons today, and I felt guilty. But luckily, 5/1 and 5/2's Teacher's Day celebration was a blast! I enjoyed my time there. Those heart-warming and encouraging words from Ms Soh, Mdm Yeo and Ms Lim were touching. And I thank them for that. I miss my 5/2. Actually if time were to reverse, I might have chosen the Sec 5 route. Well, I've made my decision and I'm not gonna regret. Caught up with my girlfriends, Valerie & Hanying. I've missed them a whole bunch.

After the celebration, Khaizal, Clement and I went over to EastWood and slacked there for quite sometime. They were supposed to go down to Orchard for some Karaoke session with a whole big group, but they decided to go to Grandlink's one instead. I wanted to join them, but I lacked of cash and studies. So, I'm sorry you guys! You know I still love ya'll yea? The three of us had a joyful time together, joking and crapping. We even walked to Tanah Merah and taught Khaizal more Hokkien words. Dammit cute! It's cause he didn't have coins to take the bus. But, it was fun.

Came back home. So much for 'I want to study, because exams are only 1 week away' thing. I came back, Daddy bought bubble tea for me and we watched the past two episodes of 'Behind Closed Doors'. He wanted me to watch it. Fell right asleep on my couch after the show. By the time I woke up, it was close to dinner time. Daddy went to get dinner and I watched my seven o'clock show. But I motivated myself to study after my ten o'clock show. It's something good. So currently, I've just finished my 100 crunches and revision for Business Fundamentals (one chapter). Two down, I've got thirteen more chapters to go. Good luck, Regina.

I'll be meeting Weiting tomorrow at Bedok to run some errands before going over to Suntec. We're gonna have hell lots of fun. Losta love. Anyway, I'm uber tired now. My eyes are half closed, so sweetest dreams everyone.

I wanted you to be there when I fall. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang