Bite On Bullets: Dinner With Cousins

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dinner With Cousins

Met up with my dearest cousins for dinner just now at Whitesands. Before that, Marilyn, Rowena, Angela and I were at Tampines. Saw Edwin, Marcus, Gan, Kingston and Jiahao at the arcade. Clarence then joined in. Anyway, was supposed to accompany Marilyn to Yishun to collect her money. But I ended up back in Simei.

Alright, I'm uber tired. Shall enter my lala-land now. Goodnight everyone.

Reply To Tags

Jeannie: You super look like doll after your new hair cut canszxszxszxzxzsxz!
Me: Laughs, thank you! :D

KATHERINE: love you many many
Me: Hahah, you're not Kat.

kitty: hi, i is ur friend isabella selling mascara? do she hv pic for her stuff? do she sell other product? can help me ask her? thanx babe!!!
Me: Yes, visit her blog for more details like she said. You're welcomed. (:

chester: alamak go back temasek bo jio
Me: Aiyah, sorry uh Ches! Promise next time go back with you! :D Anyway I went really late that day.

Sandrina: ROARS
Me: Are you a lion now? Laughs. Miss you lah dey. And Eeyores' can't roar. :p

'Isabella': love you!!
Me: Stop acting as others. Puerile.

Isabella: Who the hell use my name to tag Love you !!
Me: Hack care them lah, Baby. Childish freaks.

Passer: Cheer up girl!
Me: Thank you, I'll try. (:

sxiang passerby: cheer up pretty! thers more friends out there
Me: Thanks a bunch. I've my own true friends.

Jeannie: Heyy! Cheer up! ♥
Me: Hey. Thanks.

passerqiqi: hey pretty! cheerup! :] smile smile like your pictures ;D takecare :]
Me: Hello. Thank you. You takecare too ya. :D

Weiting: Cheer up Regina! Everything's gonna be fine. (:
Me: Weiting! :D Thank you for being my listening ears. See you on Saturday ya! Love.

hello: hi may i knoow lanyard how much
Me: Someone got it for me for $200.

No comments:

Nuffnang