Bite On Bullets: Happy 17th Birthday, Amanda & Alicia!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday, Amanda & Alicia!

Tuesday, 26th August 2008

Went back home straight after school. Got changed and prepared. Katherine came in a cab and fetched me from my place to DownTown East. I swear I wanna slap the stupid Taxi driver's face. From Simei ITE, to my place and followed by DownTown East costed a total of $15.70! Like what the hell! He took a superbly long route, that we've never travelled before. We even passed a Japanese school which I've never seen before. Imagine that. The cab's number plate number is SH6125Z. Remember it, and don't ever take it. So, she wrote in to complain about that driver. And they got back to her today! They gave stupid excuses like he covered his ID because he's face is ugly etc. Utter rubbish. Nevermind, forget it. Got Alicia's present and accompanied her to get her sports stuff. Took bus 5 back home.

Oh, and did I tell you I took a free bus ride in the morning? It's because of this..



Wednesday, 27th August 2008

Happy 17th Birthday, Amanda & Alicia! ♥
Hope you girls enjoyed your day today and loved your presents we gave you yea? Hugs & kisses. I love you!



Bought their cake in the morning and cabbed to school. Took bus 12 over to Ehub with Amanda, Katherine, Gabriel, Ken, Kerner, Finn, Ashley, Terry, Hadi and Jinhan. Caught the movie 'Death Race'. It's superbly awesome! But it's quite abhorrent and disturbing. Overall, I rate it 5/5! It's the best movie yet. Bused back home after the show.

Will be heading over to Paya Lebar's Airbase tomorrow for an excursion with my class. I'm uber tired now. Shall sleep early tonight, and get some beauty sleep. Goodnight.

The 2 birthday girls.


Right: Red egg given by Amanda.

Xiaosunshine with Amanda's new necklace and our messy table during Accounting Fundamentals.


No comments:

Nuffnang