Bite On Bullets: Busy

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy

It's currently 2.02am, and I'm not sleeping. Anyway, I decided to blog a lil now. Cause today'll be an uber busy day. Will be meeting Amanda at 11am at Kovan to get my hair snipped. Aftermath, I'll be meeting Katherine while Amanda will be catching a movie with her boyfriend, Yongquan aka Desmond. Just wanna wish the both of them everlasting love aites. Desmond, you better be faithful to Amanda alright. Or not, you'll have no father's day. Laughs. Take good care of my Amanda kay. Today's a special day for them, and it happens to be a super nice date, 080808. How cool's that? Oh oh! It's also Louis' birthday the day after! But we'll be celebrating for him later in the night. Will be meeting Louis, Amanda, Desmond, Katherine, Steff, Benson and the others at Bugis for dinner. So I might not have the time to blog tomorrow. Okay, Im'ma catch up with my sleep now. Sleep tight everyone.

No comments:

Nuffnang