Bite On Bullets: Vivo

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vivo



Had Business Communication RolePlay yesterday. Everything was carried out smoothly, thank gawd. Let's hope we'll all score well for this. So, I went straight to Outram Park to meet Baby and Clay after my roleplay. I looked like I just ended work. Sheesh. Waited for Baby & Clay, again as usual. Continued our jouney towards HarbourFront. Met Pearlynn from Rainbow Loft to collect my vest and went for dinner at Long John's. Clay left after dinner while Baby & I decided to chill at the Sky Garden. Saw Rowena the shuffler! Haha. She's finally back for Holidays in Singapore. Trained back to Simei slightly after 10. Met Jessica Dearest at Simei's Starbucks and had a lil chat before walking back home. Took a gazillion and one photos with Baby, but I'm not gonna upload all of them though. So stay tuned for more.

Baby came over to Tanah Merah to meet me. We bused down to Parkway for lunch. Walked around, chatted and laughed like no one's business in the bus on the way back home. Seriously, I never fail to laugh every single time that I'm with him. I love you, Hogan Chang! (L) Came back home and watched some shows on Television before I fell asleep, was feeling damn tired. Was supposed to do my Entrepreneurship Project with Cheryl, Gabriel, Jessica and Jinhan, but I failed to do so. Sorry! We'll do it soon alright! Hehe. Alright, pictures time. Nights yo.

P/S: Those interested in tomorrow's event at Fort Canning, please contact me @ 98435113. It's gonna be a blast! Ya'll won't regret it, and besides it's from 9pm til 5am! C'mon! Watcha waiting for! Cheers.


Yi Jing, Rohana, Mr Goh, Me, Amanda & Wilson.














Embrace The Future.

No comments:

Nuffnang