Bite On Bullets: Baby's

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby's

Spent the day at Baby's. We were supposed to head to Vivo, but our plan failed as usual. We ended up sleeping. Had lunch and crapped a lot. Baby was playing with his brother's(Morgan) Diabolo. Didn't know he knew how to play it. Haha! Showed off to me again as usual. I've some clips of him playing with the Diabolo, shall upload them soon. Both Baby & Morgan tricked me with their card tricks. Making me feel like a fool there. It then started to pour heavily. Off to Baby's Uncle's place to pass him the fishes and bused over to Chinese Garden where I trained home. Baby then left. Had a lil misunderstanding with Baby. I'm glad that we didn't quarrel. Actually, coming to think of it. I've never quarrelled before, I'm really proud of it. (Grins) I'm currently playing Pet Society, it's fun I tell you! Morgan just gave me a princess bed which costed 15,000coins! Freaking awesome! Thanks Morgan! I'll be attending school tomorrow, but only for a lesson which lasts from 8.30-10am. Don't know my plans for tomorrow yet. And my dearest cousins, Charmaine & Angela are back from the US and Japan respectively! Welcome back, lovelies! I missed you girls. (L) Off to bed now. Toodles.

P/S: Baby, I'm sorry. It's just that I'll get affected real easy. But I'm glad everything's cleared. And I love you. (Inserts hugs and kisses)

I know it's empty, blame it on me for not having a gazillion coins.





The Bond's Getting Closer.

No comments:

Nuffnang