Bite On Bullets: Parkway

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Parkway


(I'm Show Luo Zhi Xiang's girlfriend. Just kidding!)

Uncle Gilbert came over to fetch Mummy & I up along with Aunty Dot, Aunty Pauline, Charmaine and Claire. Over to Parkway and met Emma. She's back from overseas. Had lunch and it was shopping time! Got myself a long sleeve dress from Mango, a spagetti top from TopShop and two pairs of shorts from Cotton On.

Edwin, Marilyn and Rowena came to find us halfway through. We then left our families and walked over to Katong. Bought a honeydew on the way there. Super sweet. I'm back in love with honeydews again. Okay, random thought. Charmaine had to leave once we reached Katong. So it was left with the four of us. Sung Karoke at Teo Heng, and guess what? We only paid $5 each, for 3 hours! How cheap's that?

I then left them for Nat's chalet at 8. Cabbed down to Downtown East which costed me 11bucks. Slacked there and watched some horror movie, indeed it was quite frightening. But it's the first time ever that I didn't scream. I forgot the title of it already. Waited for Daddy to fetch me at about 12 and then over to Charmaine's to fetch Mummy. Home sweet home.




Dearest To My Heart.

No comments:

Nuffnang