Bite On Bullets: Charmaine's Crib

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Charmaine's Crib

Lunch at Katong Shopping Centre. Got my honeydew from that fruit stall I went yesterday again. Mummy got some muffins and eclaires for me. Over to Charmaine's place. Chilled there and chit chatted. Missed out so much of Charmaine's crappy jokes. Got my presents from her and Angela. Charmaine gave me a pack of HelloKitty plasters and a Coach handphone keychain(birthday present)! Thanks cousin dearest! I love it/you infinite! (Inserts a thousand and one kisses) Haha. Angela gave me a whole range of lil HelloKitty figurines! Thank you! (L) Played Tai Dee, Bridge and Mahjong with them the whole night through. Waited for the adults to finish their mj session and back home. Gonna play basketball with Cousins tomorrow. Nights.



Bonding Sessions Are Loved.

No comments:

Nuffnang