Bite On Bullets: Gotham Penthouse

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gotham Penthouse

Baby doesn't allow me to tonight's event at Gotham tonight, because of some reason. Sad shiat. Gahhhhh. Anyway, I only ended school for 1 freaking hour today from 10.30-11.30. I was supposed to wake up for Business at 8, but I continued sleeping til 10. And guess what? When I reached school, my fellow classmate told me that this morning's Business was cancelled. Haha! Ain't I lucky! (Grins) Entrepreneurship is cancelled this entire week. Yipee!

Went over to Baby's after school. Fadzly came over. Watched '21', it's a super cool movie. Now I've the feeling of wanting to play cards. Haha. Bought some TKN(Tao Kae Noi) seaweed and potato chips back to Baby's. And that was for my lunch. Left Baby's at 4.30. Fadzly and him went to Town to meet the crew while I trained back home. By the time I reached back home at 6, the manufacturer of my skin medicine was already here. He came to pass my medicine and also to look at the condition of my face. Now, I must abstain from chicken, fried food, beans and crab. Argh. Oh well, it's for my own good. That 6 bottles costed 480bucks. And I've to take 6-8 tablets per day. Why did it have to come back again man. Stress? Lack of sleep? Maybe. And I've to sleep early everyday from now on too.

Enough bout that. Won't be attending school tomorrow and Thursday because I've only 1 lesson on both of the days, sucha waste of time. Most prolly I'll be going over to someone's chalet. Ciao!



The Fear Within.

No comments:

Nuffnang