Bite On Bullets: Happy 18th Birthday, Baby!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday, Baby!

Happy Sweet 18th Birthday, Baby! (L)

Now you're officially 18, but you're still that lil boy in my heart. Hiakhiak. I hope you'll enjoy your day later with us alright. I'll try my very best to make your 18th birthday the best. I remember the very first day how we meet. You made a very deep impression in me, but I didn't even catch your eyes. I guess some miricle happened, and you started to fall for me. I said I might not be good enough for you, but you said otherwise. I hope we'll continue this lovely journey til eternity. And each time when I say I love you, I really do. I love you, Hogan CJL. Once again, Happy Birthday Baby! (Inserts a gazillion hugs and kisses)

No comments:

Nuffnang