Bite On Bullets: Converse Warehouse Sale

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Converse Warehouse Sale

I got up at 1 today and did the usual morning routine. Started using Facebook etc. Daddy only brought lunch(Kuey chap) back at 3. I was starving, which made me an angry girl. I was throwing my temper at Baby. Telling him that I was dying of hunger, and how I kept losing the race in Pet Society. He claims that he could imagine my pissed off face and was laughing at me. Dumbdumb. So I got changed after lunch and headed over to somewhere near Mummy's office at Paya Lebar because there's this Converse Warehouse Sale that they were having.

Mummy said that none of people there came out empty handed. Everyone was at least holding on to a plastic bag. True enough, We came out with 5 plastic bags. Haha! I got myself 3 shirts, an Everlast pullover and 2 pairs of Everlast pumps. Baby was super happy when he heard I got myself more pumps. He was just saying the previous day that he wanted to get me more pumps. Cause he hates me wearing heels, I don't know why either. And no, I still am not taller than Baby with my heels on.

Mummy got herself an Everlast pumps too. It's the exact same one that I'm wearing, just that it's in blue. The rest of the items were to be given away to certain people. The place was superbly packed, it was so difficult to even walk. By the time we finished everything, it was already 6. Mummy wanted to bring me to the TopShop Warehouse Sale somewhere in Kovan, but it closes at 7. So we couldn't make it. And we're going there tomorrow with Charmaine, Rowena, Aunty Pauline and Uncle Gilbert. I can't wait! (Grins)

Anyway, I'm back in action in Maple. Yes. Believe it. Baby and I just created a new account each, it's actually to kill boredom. He's training it for me first, because he's freaking already at level 21. I was complaining to him that I don't wanna train alone. So, now he's training for me. And I'm at level 15 already. Hehe. Thanks Baby! (L) Alright, that's all for today folks! Ciao.

P/S: I've updated more pictures in the previous posts(Clarence's concert and the Sentosa trip). Have a look yourselves.



Blood Is Thicker Than Water.

No comments:

Nuffnang