Bite On Bullets: Sentosa (Baby's Birthday)

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sentosa (Baby's Birthday)



Sentosa today with my birthday Babyboy, Angela, Edwin, Marilyn, Rowena and Shawn. Volley-ed, tanned and swam as usual. Got changed and met Charmaine at Vivo. Our initial plan was to dine at Marché, but it was too crowded. So, we settled for Carl's Junior instead. We packed our food and went to the sky garden to have dinner. Aren't we romantic? Haha! Seriously, just sitting on the grass, chatting, eating and looking at the sky is simply beautiful. I wouldn't mind doing it everyday. Surprised Baby with a cake, and I'm glad my plan went according. Edwin got each of us this delicious biscuit from Marks & Spencers! Thanks Edwin! Trained home.

Lastly, I wanna wish my Babyboy and happy sweet 18th one last time. I hope you're elated with this little arrangement I got for you. Of course, I owe it all to my beloved Cousins. Without them, we wouldn't have such a great time today. Though it's just something simple, but the most important thing is that we really had fun and enjoyed ourselves. I love you Baby! (Inserts kisses) Many loves to Baby and Cousins! (L)(L)(L)

P/S: I've more pictures, I'll upload them when I recieve it.









(Fyi, I'm not that short. I had to bend down if not Angela can't be captured.)



Star Gazing's Simply Beautiful.

No comments:

Nuffnang