Bite On Bullets: Home

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Home

Stayed home the entire day today. Did nothing but to stare at my lappy's screen for heaven-knows-how-many hours. Heard that our whole family will be going over to Genting in the New Year! Godma Daisy booked an entire bus for us. Wheets. But it ain't confirmed yet. Had a another misunderstanding with Baby. And I'm sorry too. I love you still yea? (Inserts hearts) Will be going to meet my cousins tomorrow. Rowena's 'N' level results are out, so we're gonna accompany to Duman Secondary to get it. Then we'll be going for Clarence's concert at Tampines Junior College. Alrighty, sleeping time.

P/S: I got my blog song changed. Christmas' just around the corner peeps!



Our Love Gets Stronger Each Time.

No comments:

Nuffnang