Bite On Bullets: Vivo - Marina

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, December 12, 2008

Vivo - Marina



Out with cousins, Angela, Charmaine and Rowena. Marilyn didn't come along because she had a mahjong session with her friends. Met Baby at HarbourFront first, over to Long John's for lunch. Yes, again. That dumb boy loves Long John's. I only had my clam chowder because I'm abstrained from so many food, including chicken. I swear, it's tough controlling my diet. And what's worse is that Baby kept tempting me with those food that I'm not supposed to eat. What an arse right? What kinda boyfriend is he? Haha! But I still adore him.

Was walking around and suddenly, my sandals broke. Well, it didn't really break. But the sole came off. Freaking hell. Headed to New Urban Male to get a slippers. Ended up with a brown one because I already have a pink and gold one. My three cousins then came up to find me. Baby then left for home. Shopped around with them and ended up with nothing. Saw this pretty bangles at River Island, but it costs freaking 33bucks!

Over to Marina because Rowena demanded that she wanted to go over to the TopShop there. Continued shopping and finally got myself a pair of heart-shaped earstuds for $13 at TopShop. I love it. Oh oh! And I saw my dream phone (LG KF350) at an M1 exclusive distributor shop at Marina! It's only $168 with a 2-year contract/upgrade! Oh my gawd! I want it real badly. Gah. They then went to catch 'Twilight'. I wanted to watch it too, but I had to go over to Nat's chalet. Just when I was about to leave them, my phone died on me. So, I trained over to Boon Lay to meet Baby and over to Pasir Ris. Chilled there and cabbed home at 10. I'm still deciding if I should go back down later. Actually, it's not me. It's Baby. Oh well.

Manicure session with Charmaine and prolly Marilyn tomorrow at Roxy Square. Parkway with Charmaine's and my mom first. We'll be going over to Katong to sing K, Marilyn's suggestion. Alright, nights.

P/S: I got my fringe cut, again. Did it myself this time. Thanks to Daddy for ruining it. Back to bangs for the moment.



Temptations Ain't Easy.

No comments:

Nuffnang