Bite On Bullets: Baking Day

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baking Day

Cousins and Isabella are at my place baking now. I shall take this opportunity when they're all busy to blog.

It's dammit hot in my kitchen. Bella's doing a different type of cupcakes from us. We're making cupcakes for tomorrow's celebration at my place and we started everything from scratch! (Grins) I'm perspiring like crazy, but it's worth it. We failed the first batch, and the we're baking the second batch now. Let's hope this batch doesn't screw up.

Will going over to Katong with Bella for Katong Laksa later. Cousins are going their different ways for dinner. They'll prolly be gathering back at my place later tonight to stayover.

Oh, and I finally realised we're coming to the end of year 2008! Yeah, I know I'm slow. But this year passed really quickly. I remember in January, I was assigned to a new school, a totally different environment. I had to adapt with my surroundings and also with my new friends. But soon, we all fit in. For me, year 2008 was a terrible one. Many unexpected things happened to me, but I'm lucky I overcame it all. On the other hand, I found my one and only true love, And I'm thankful for that.

Alright, they're about done so I have to go. Shall upload some pictures later/tomorrow! Cheers!

No comments:

Nuffnang