Bite On Bullets: Shopping With Baby

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, December 29, 2008

Shopping With Baby



It was a last minute plan to meet Baby at Town. I think Daddy's getting a lil senile, he suddenly asked me what time I was going to work when I did not even tell him anything at all. Lmao.

Did some shopping around Town. From FarEast to Wisma, from Wisma to Heerens and from Heerens to Cineleisure. Kinda getting bored from these few places. I'm trying to think of fun places, but not a single place seems to be appearing in my mind. Any suggestions anyone? But of course, I'll still stick with shopping every now and then. That's what the majority of girls adore ey? So I got myself a pair of black shorts and a dress(which prolly is a top for most girls, due to my short body).

I think I've an evil boyfriend. He kept laughing at me when dresses get too long for me. Thanks boyfriend. I went into this shop at FarEast thinking that I could get the top I wanted previously, but no. It was already sold out! Freak. It always happens to me, why why why! On a happier note, I saved some money.

Charmaine, Isabella and Rowena's coming to my place for some baking session tomorrow. Let's hope we won't make a mess out of the cookies. Shall blog again tomorrow. Cheers!




Love Makes The World Go Round.

No comments:

Nuffnang