Bite On Bullets: Sentosa

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sentosa


(I looked fugly in this but Baby looked suave, so I had to distort my own face.)

Woke up at 9 and got prepared. Baby did something very foolish, but luckily everything's fine now. Rowena came over to my place first then we walked over to Simei to meet Marilyn and then Baby. We were supposed to board the train and then meet Edwin at Bedok, but being the lazy bums we are, we asked Edwin to take the train towards Pasir Ris and then we got on. We trained to Pasir Ris just to get the seats and then to HarbourFront.

Siloso Beach was closed because they were still clearing up due to the ZoukOut event. It has already been 4 days and they're still clearing up. Was the beach really that dirty? So anyway, we just had to make do with Palawan Beach instead. Infact, we drew out our very own Volleyball court. Haha! Will show you guys a picture of it when I get it. Volley-ed, swam, fought in the sea, played with the sand, football and touch-rugby. I swear we had an awesome time. We left only at 6(?) to get changed. While the guys were waiting for us, Edwin had a fun time driving the buggy, that vehicle they use for beach patrolling. Super funny. Baby left and we went for dinner at Kopitiam. Left at 9, I went to PLAY while the rest trained back home.

Was supposed to meet Pipi, but didn't manage to. Fadzly fetched me from Tanjong Pagar. Waited for Baby to arrive, and trained back home slightly after 11.











Everything's Perfect.

No comments:

Nuffnang