Bite On Bullets: Sentosa With Cousins

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sentosa With Cousins



Met Baby, Edwin, Marilyn, Rowena and Shawn for another Sentosa outing. Marilyn and I got ourselves new bikini, and I like it. My bag snapped when I arrived at Siloso Beach. Did the usual stuff that we could do at Sentosa, volleyed, swam and tanned ourselves. My poor cousins got themselves sunburn from the tanning. I think Baby's hot-blooded. He can't stay in the water without shivering. Got changed and off to Vivo. Went to Marks & Spencer to get the biscuits and then to Daiso.

Trained over to Pasir Ris. Cousins alighted at Tampines for dinner while me and Baby headed over to his cousin, Jap's chalet. Happy 21st Birthday, Jap! Met all his relatives. It was super embarrassing. And that boy only knew how to eat and watch his Little Nonya. Cabbed back to Simei with Baby's Mummy and Aunty. Baby's Mum paid for the cab fare, thanks Aunty! Both of them were super funny, especially Baby's Mum. Inside joke. Haha. And they cabbed to from Pasir Ris to Simei because of me. Thanks to Baby.











It's Love.

No comments:

Nuffnang