Bite On Bullets: Kaitlyn Maher

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kaitlyn Maher

I swear Kaitlyn Maher's the most gorgeous and adorable lil girl in the whole entire universe! Her singing is fantastic! I could even tear just by hearing her sing. That's how powerful she is. Though I know she wouldn't be able be 'America's Got Talent' winner, she'd still go a long way. For a 4 year old girl, she's fabulous. Despite being only 4, she's already captured millions of hearts all around the world. And I'm not gonna deny that I'm already mesmorized by her alluring eyes and beautiful voice. And I'm sure you guys are too. Never heard of this lil 4 years old girl before? Here are some clips of her, singing. I bet you guys would love her too. Enjoy!


When You Wish Upon A Star


What A Wonderful World


Beauty & The Beast


I'll Be There



Capture My Heart.

No comments:

Nuffnang