Bite On Bullets: Bedtime Stories

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bedtime Stories



Mummy woke me up this morning telling me that we were going over to Angela's place(Sengkang) for some carnival which they're having there. Lunched at Tampines Round Market first before heading over. Weiwei called me up while I was in the car to ask me bout my course, gave him a lil of my opinion cause that was what he wanted. It's been darn long since we had a chat like this.

Chatted with Clarence while waiting for Angela and Charmaine. It has also been quite sometime since we last chatted. Played that big ball thingy with Claire and Angela played with Charmaine. It was so damn bloody hot inside, we could've died from suffocation. Plus it was a lil wet inside too. Eww. So anyway, we paid like 9bucks for 5 minutes, how pathetic. Anyway it was Uncle Benny who paid for it, so thank you Uncle Benny! We were so tired and bored that we decided to sleep for a few pathetic minutes. Imagine 4 people sleeping on a super single sized bed. Got up at 6 and cabbed down with Charmaine to E!hub. Angela couldn't come along with us though.

Met Rowena there. Got some sushi from NTUC and went to get the tickets for 'Bedtime Stories'. The movie was awesome. It was those average fairy tale movies once again, but I like it. Met Matthias and off we went to New York New York for dinner. I'm super duper bloated now. I think I'm not gonna eat anything tomorrow. I felt like vomitting just now. But the mudpie was fantastic! Couldn't finish it though. That was how full I was. Took a bus back home after dinner and realised that I didn't bring my Ez-Link along with me. It's not the first time, I'm very forgetful.

Oh, when I was having my dinner, I rang my brother up to check whether he was home cause I thought that my parents would be back already and I had no keys. The suddenly when I just alighted at my bus stop, he called to ask where I was. How sweet was that, he was worried bout me. Haha! Brother, don't blush if you happen to be browsing through my blog. Maybe it's because he felt guilty for waking me up at 5am this morning to open the gate for him, which doesn't really bother me. Because I just went back to sleep after opening it. Alright, bedtime! I wanna hear bedtime stories, anyone?








Fun And Laughter.

No comments:

Nuffnang