Bite On Bullets: Basketball

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, December 15, 2008

Basketball

Woke up as early as 8.30 and got prepared. Bused down to Nat's chalet and waited for them to book out. Trained back to Baby's and waited for him to get changed. He got scolding by his Daddy for letting me stay outside his place to wait for him. So, I ended up in his house and I even had lunch there. Haha! Poor Baby. (Sticks out tongue) Anyway, I forgot to mention that Morgan got me a Princess Dressing Table for my pet in Pet Society, again! Haha! I'm a happy lil girl. Thanks Morgan! Had Lontong for lunch and off we went.

Trained back to the East, alighted at Simei and bused down to 201 to meet the rest. Peeps included Baby, Angela, Charmaine, Edwin, Marilyn, Rowena and Shawn. Played basketball and volleyball. Clarence popped over a lil work during his work to visit us. Left at 5 for Marilyn's. Met Cheryl before walking over to Marilyn's. Mahjong session again. Baby, Cheryl, Marilyn and Rowena played. While Angela, Charmaine, Edwin and I were doing our own things. Watched my Little Nonya. It's 2 hours every Monday! Wheets.

Left Marilyn's place at 10 and over to Macdonald's for our dinner. Or rather, supper. Crapped hell loads. Bused back to Simei and Baby trained back home from there. A rather fruitful day. At least I ran for quite a bit. (Grins)

Sentosa tomorrow with Baby, Edwin, Marilyn and Rowena! Angela and Charmaine can't make it. Aww. And I might be meeting with Pipi and my brother at Marina after that. Considering on getting my LG KF350. Opinions people! Please tag in my HaloScan. Please please please! I need more opinions! Anyway I miss my Pipi! (L) Now I'm not sure if I can go to PLAY. Freak. Alright, I needa sleep before my parents start nagging at me again. Bye ya'll.


LG KF350.



We'll Stay.

No comments:

Nuffnang