Bite On Bullets: FEP - Cineleisure

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, December 7, 2008

FEP - Cineleisure

Just got back from Town with Baby, Ruth, Fadzly, Nat, Peiqin, Randall, Zerbel and 2 other guys. Met Baby, Ruth, Fadzly and Nat at Far East and waited for the 2 guys to reach. Walked over to Cineleisure after that. Something happened, but soon everything was alright. Played pool for a lil while and left at 9.45pm. I'm having that time of the month again. And I think it has affected my diet. Why? I only had bread with otah, which Mummy made for me for breakfast cum lunch at 2pm. And guess what I had for dinner. Clam chowder. Yes. Oh well, that's good. Haha. Anyway, I've a diet to follow now. I must try to avoid chicken, nuts and anything associated with beans. Not only that, I've to have 8 hours of sleep at least everyday. With my new diet, I think I'll be able to lose weight. I hope. Alright, sleeping time. Sweet dreams peeps!




Obstacles, We'll Overcome Them Together.

No comments:

Nuffnang