Bite On Bullets: Short & Sweet

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, December 22, 2008

Short & Sweet

I'll make this post a really short and sweet one, because I need to sleep real soon. I've to get up at 8.30 in the morning later.

Didn't get the chance to even touch my lappy for the whole entire day yesterday. Got up, changed before Aunty Pauline and Uncle Gilbert came to fetch me and Mummy. Picked Charmaine up from EastPoint and off we went to Kovan for lunch. Over to the TopShop sale. Seriously it was super disappointing. Things there were quite junkish(is it even a word?). I wasn't satisfied so I got myself this tube flower dress in a mixture of white, pink, orange and yellow. Charmaine kept saying it was ugly, but I didn't care. I wanted something from there. Got ourselves bangles too. The place was dammit small. Ah Jie, Er Jie and Rowena came slightly after we reached. The 3 of them continued their shopping while we went to Compass Point.

I got myself more new nail polish colours, a dress, a huge top and my head phones! I've been wanting the red one, but I couldn't find it anywhere anymore. So I settled with the white one. Ikea/Courts was next. Me and Charmaine went to get our Hotdog bread while the adults went to Courts. Dinner at Joo Chiat. The food was nice. Uncle Gilbert sent Mummy home and I went to take my clothes.

Stayed over at Charmaine's with Edwin, Matthais, Marilyn and Darren. Caught Sex And The City, a super funny yet obscene show. Duh, it's M21. Mahjong-ed and slept for a few hours. Met Baby. Baby, Edwin, Marilyn and I went to Tampines' Long John's for lunch. Had my clam chowder. Got Marilyn's Mango top and over to Baby's. Home Sweet Home. See, it became quite a naggy post. Sorry bout it. Haha.

Sentosa tomorrow with Baby, Edwin, Marilyn, Rowena and Shawn. Angela, Charmaine and Matthais can't make it. Alright, nights ya'll.



The Love's Getting Deeper.

No comments:

Nuffnang