Bite On Bullets: Happy 1st Month, Baby!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy 1st Month, Baby!



Happy 1st Month, Baby! (L)
Though it was only a short time span that we're together, we know that our feelings are true. Just spending those few hours with you everyday is sufficient. Like today, a simple but meaningful day. We promised to go through thick and thin together, not leaving each other out and this will continue til forever. I've never regretted having that crush for you, because I knew I was right. Thanks for everything you did for me, Baby. I really appreciate it. You thought me how to be a better person and I really am grateful to you. We'll continue this journey til eternity. I love you, Hogan CJL! With losta love. Xoxo. (Inserts a gazillion hearts)
P/S: Can you tell me what you're gonna give me or not!? I'm killing my brain cells everyday, and you're still not done with the present!

Baby called me at 7.30 this morning, so I had to pull myself outta bed and headed to school. And to come to realise that our Biz Com lesson has been cancelled. So, over to Cafe 1 for breakfast. Discussed a lil on our roleplay and up to class at 10 for Accounting. Another break at 12noon. Had a waffle and did our roleplay again. This time we had 3 and a half hours of break, followed by Entrepreneurship at 3pm. So, I headed over to Lavender to meet Baby and his brother, Morgan. We accompanied his brother to get his Identification Card done. After everything ended, we bused over to Bugis.

Lunched at KFC. Morgan went home while Baby & I continued walking at Bugis. Baby freaking asked me if I wanted to walk at Bugis Street(knowing he hates walking there). Haha. We were window shopping. It was 4.45 and it was raining cats and dogs. So, we trained over to CityHall as Baby wanted to go to New Urban Male. Stayed there til close to 6 and headed back home. Baby was telling me these funny childhood moments different people used to have. So as usual, being the oh-so-easy-to-laugh kinda person, I was laughing my ass off in the train. Yes, in the train. Super unglam, but it's alright. Bused back home with Baby. He took a train back home while I asked Daddy to fetch me from the bus stop. The rain was pouring like no one's business. So Daddy took the car and fetched me for that short lil distance.

Angela's leaving for Japan later. Gege, takecare of yourself there yea? And get me my HelloKitty stuff back for me alright! Haha. I'll miss you! And of course, my dearest Charmaine Chia who's in the United States now. I bet she's enjoying herself. Bon Voyage cousins! With love. (L)

Will be having my roleplay tomorrow. Hope nothing goes wrong. Shall go memorize my script now. Nights ya'll.



Depend On Yourself And Not Others.

No comments:

Nuffnang