Bite On Bullets: Apologies

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, December 19, 2008

Apologies

I might have hurt some in my post this afternoon. I've thought through, maybe I shouldn't have done that. It might be because I was too pissed to think straight. Well, I just wanna apologise to you guys. You guys know who you are, I need not say out your names. It wouldn't do both parties any good either. I know I've said hurtful things, but reading through your posts hurts me a lot too. Some things aren't true. But I'm not gonna say it here. Even if I do, I'll tell you personally. You might hate me now, but whatever it is I've never used any of you. I wanna clear that misunderstanding. Just wanna apologise for what I've said. And one thing's for sure, I've never hated any of you. Because blood is definitely thicker than water. With love.

A last minute plan to meet Baby, Kai, Peiqin, Randall, Reign and Ruth at 8 in Town. They've booked another party on the 24th @ Action Theatre and went there to check out the place. So Baby, Peiqin and I waited patiently for them at Parklane's Macdonald's. They only reached about close to 10. Had dinner at Mad Jack's. The food was mouth-watering! Two thumbs up! We finished at 11. Baby and I then left for home.



Words Can Kill.

No comments:

Nuffnang